Skip to main content


     We love our volunteers

                   To Volunteer less than 10 days per month:                       

Fill out a Volunteer Form and our CCE emergency card

Have a copy of your TB test (valid for 4 years)

Have a copy of your I.D

Turn in to Comp. Ed. Office (3B)

                To Volunteer more than 10 days per month:                     

All of the above

And we will send you for Fingerprinting (free of charge) 


For further information about volunteering or additional district requirements, please contact Ms. Lorena Guerrero or Ms. Maria Castro-Perez in the Comp. Ed. Office (3B).